XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wanna See Spooky?

Really, really, reallllly spooky???



Daniel dressed up as Daddy tonight.


Complete with the transformers Dad is constantly selling on Ebay in the background. (I'll be so glad when they are sold...anybody need a transformer???)

Totally looked like I had two Steve's runnin' around my house. He was doing some pretty good mock imitations, too. Classic "Oh my back...groan, huff" and "Let's EAT, Momma!"

Once he had put on Dad's stuff, I couldn't very well keep him hidden in the house. So Sis threw on some of Mom's blush and a red cape. We called her Red Riding Hood. She didn't think it was lame.

Besides. She's so dad-blamed cute.
Out they went with Dad and nabbed candy from our street and then back to hand out candy to the little spooks. I saw the CUTEST little dwarf. He was maybe 2. In a dwarf costume. Not a disney dwarf, mind you, but a dwarf. It was ADORABLE. We didn't have nearly as many kids as normally come through our hood. I bought all of that candy just knowing I'd have to hide in the dark eventually, but it didn't happen and I have a TON of candy left.

It was fun for the kiddos, and I didn't buy $40 costumes. I didn't even leave the house! Steve took them, while I crafted up some baby shower invitations for my friend's upcoming shower and my niece-in-law's upcoming shower. I was as happy as a lark. :~) They were gone maybe 20 minutes and they were satisfied with their little loot piles. They each brought me a pile of chocolate. Huff! Momma ain't walking no 22 miles a week to be loading down with chocolate. Somebody hide it, quick!!

Enjoy your extra hour tonight! I don't plan on staying up for the Great Pumpkin, myself. Nighty, Night. Sleep Tight. Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!

3 comments:

Nanny said...

Well, I for one am glad Steve had some Trick or Treats incentive...LOL!

Loved both get-ups!

My cutest trickster was a little fat chicken...cute~cute~cute!!!

Love ya'll!

Katy said...

LOL...cute customes! Looks like you guys have been busy!

Salzwedel Family said...

Awww...they look sweet!