Hope you don't mind, but I had more. My little lovey fella with his teacher. His caregiver wasn't available that day...I hope she got her goodies! But it appears that Joshua has worked his sweet little ways right into his teacher's heart...and I'm comforted by that. God is answering our prayers.


Here are a few shots of him and his goodies.


The cute little fella in the orange is Paxton. Paxton belongs to Mendy & Steve, the couple that shared these pictures with us and delivered our goodies to Joshua.
THANKYOU SO MUCH, GUYS!!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on him. I'm ready to be in MOI, already. Pray with me that we get that good news sooooon!


3 comments:
I like the one of Joshua and his teacher nose to nose. So sweet.
Very sweet pictures! Praying that you will get through the rest of the steps quickly so he can come home where he belongs!
He definately looks to be teachers pet! ;D
Hey, it's fall up here! :P
Post a Comment