XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mwen Se Manman Ou...

I am your Mommy.

Our Simple Language Haitian Creole for Adoptive Families arrived by mail today! I've downloaded to the ipod, and I'm ready to practice!

We received the official email confirmation from the Haitian embassy today, and we've also scheduled our homestudy visit for the homestudy update today. That will be Thursday evening at 5:30.

Here are a few more pictures to enjoy!


Ou se pitit gason mwen...


You are my son.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can one little boy just keep getting cuter???

Kathy Cassel said...

I'm working on those same phrases but they aren't sticking well.

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God for the E mail confirmation! October will be here before you know it!

Salzwedel Family said...

Such sweet, sweet words...I am your mommy...you are my son. I can't wait to see pictures of you all together.

Bill and Christina said...

That is an awesome set. Thank you for sharing. Praise God for such excellent news!

Anonymous said...

my husband and I are adopting a little boy from Haiti too and also purchased the same book and CD. I have been trying to learn Creole but the only phrase that is sticking with me is that one! I am your mother. It made me smile to see your post. My hubby on the other hand is doing much better at learning the language:O)