
eating a snack that we sent...
playing with the punch balloon...
mmm, hmmm.....He is healthy, quiet, laid back, sweet, interacts well with others and weighs 20 lbs. per NLL. Dr. B. has informed KAS that your are still in IBESR and KAS will be notified once the case moves.
We were also informed about his lazy eye, which we had already picked up on in his monthly update photos. Our representative requested that they have him see a doctor while he's there to treat it, though we all realize it was simply a request, and probably not (99.9%) going to happen.
We were also told that he was quite afraid of our rep. They aren't used to seeing white people very frequently. He has a special bond with his biological brother (which you'll see tomorrow) which is great, but also sad. His biological brother will be coming home soon. Not sad that he's going home, but sad that Joshua will be left.
I was hoping for some smiles, but maybe the Lord is saving his sweet smile for when he's home. I can only hope. No progress on our file.




7 comments:
It looks like he may have recently had the chicken pox...do they tell you this stuff when you get him?? So that you know what to look for and such?
Still cuteness!!♥♥
He's a cutie even without the smile.
What precious photos of your sweet one. Paying for movement...
Praying, not paying...that would be illegal.
I'm sorry you still haven't moved. I had high hopes for this week. Continuing to pray for Joshua & the rest of your family.
love the pics... now out of IBESR we say... enough already!
I don't know if you follow this family's blog - http://nswest.blogspot.com/ - but the change in their son upon finally arriving home has been simply amazing. I saw him in person in Haiti and he was so somber, but now he is like a different child! I believe Joshua will be the same when he is finally in your arms. :)
Post a Comment