For several reasons, I've decided to make this journey a private one from this point on. I've enjoyed reading many adoption journeys and I know that in so many ways, reading this can be
so helpful to those who wait. and wait. and wait. So for that reason, I'm asking you all (and I know I don't have a huge readership, so if you're reading this consider yourself included!) to please leave a comment with your e-mail, if you're interested in continuing to follow our journey and you will be invited once I go private. You are more than welcome. I just need to set some boundaries.
God Bless You!!!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago

20 comments:
I would love to hear when God brings your little man home.
rjmnal@yahoo.com
I'd love to stay in touch.
stepega@juno.com
Please include me. I read your updates every week. Hang in there. The waiting part is the hardest part. Your pics and updates are great!
Aunt Dawn
barryraley@aol.com
kathycassel@comcast.net
Count me in!
salzwedelfamily at verizon dot net
christinawyatt3@sbcglobal.net
sueboz22@aol.com
emlancer@aol.com
would love to keep following your journey..
krhodes@wayfarer.tv
I can't remember how I found your site, but I am a long time follower. Adoption is my passion, and I hope to adopt someday. I have been praying for your family and Joshua, and would love to stay with your journey. Remember that the Lord is holding him so tight with great big arms of love until you can! Praying it will be SOON!
andreanlink@gmail.com
Please add us! :)
tbonoffski@hotmail.com
I'd like to continue reading....
waitingforasa@yahoo.com
:o)
please add me.
Sarah
timsaraholson@yahoo.com
clanmelvin@insightbb.com =)
Please include us. We love hearing about your family and want to know about your adoption journey with Joshua.
Thanks,
Aunt Tina
coyotef15@yahoo.com
please add me.
Jamie
jleevradenburg@sbcglobal.net
Please include me too sweetheart. I totally understand your desire to keep it private. I was considering doing that to my blog just this morning too. Sometimes there are things you want and need to share that just doesn't feel right to broadcast to anyone and everyone.
My email angnjim@yahoo.com
I enjoy reading your blog, please include me also.
lwoelfel@verizon.net
lori
Hey Amanda, please include me..... my email address is
jamesmandymoore@msn.com
By the way, my husband got pics of your Joshua but they are on someone else's camera, so I'll get them to you as soon as we can get those pics from that gal.
Include me please!
debragardner@verizon.net
-Debbie
Post a Comment