I've participated in a garage sale and made a bit of cash.
Got my van back, all FIXED, after two weeks of waiting for someone to fix it!!
Learned how to use watercolors.
Washed and cleaned out two vehicles.
Made communion bread for the Lord's Supper tomorrow night.
Called everyone that has nursery duty for tomorrow morning.
Tried to help a friend move a bit. (really I just shifted a few boxes and unloaded a pantry.)
Did my grocery shopping.
Paid my bills.
And in between all of that, I've managed to still have some crying spells. I actually didn't cry when I got our letter reminding us that it was time to update our fingerprints. We get a free extension. That made me happy. As for the rest of the time, it's just been tough. I don't know what the deal is over the past few weeks, but I've just had a rougher time here lately.
I have marvelous friends, though. Friends that make me laugh. Friends that teach me how to use watercolors on an otherwise lonely Friday night. Friends that have seen me with my eyes all puffy and swollen and undone, way more frequently than they should, and they still love me. And for that, I'm thankful. Very thankful.
So, it's been a very busy, crazy, CRAZY weekend. I'm pooped. I'm tuckered. I'm ready for Sunday. Sweet dreams!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago

1 comment:
I wanna learn how to use water colors, maybe you can teach me when I come in *smiles*
Post a Comment