XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday, February 6, 2009

***SIGH***

The Need For Patience & Wisdom...It's been one of those weeks. For two weeks now. We're stressed. We're stretched.
We trust in the Name of the Lord and His hand of Providence in our lives. We really do. We desire to be patient and use wisdom.
Right now, though, I'm fighting the urge to scream and kick and have myself a two year old tantrum. I'm tired. My husband's tired. I know there are many burdens out there with many different people. But my wise pastor once said that some people may be able to handle a thimble full of burden and others, a bucket. To them, whatever it may be, thimble or bucket, it's still a burden just the same.
Here's to the weekend as we journey along life's path....

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I love that saying from your pastor. I know it's hard and I'm praying for you guys. We received rotten news today & Haiti is pretty much out of the question for us...big sigh.

Angela said...

Praying God will bless your weekend with good news, surprises, laughter, and rest.

From one waiting Mama who has done more then her share of two year old sized "Can't take it anymore" tantrums. ;)

CG said...

This post reminded me of a dear friend of mine who likes to say "Everyone's hell is hot!" I am sorry for your pain, Amanda! I am praying for peace and movement!