XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, February 9, 2009

"Surprise!" Weekend

With so many things going on in my heart, head, and life....with so many decisions to be made in the near future and so many wonderings....I was feeling like I needed my MOM.
So, we surprised her. Hee hee.

Friday evening we just walked in (my dad knew what was going on, so he was helpful!) Oh, I wish I would have had my camera handy, but I was so caught up in the surprise that I left it in the car. Boy, did we get her good!

The weekend did me good! We brought the warmer temps with us from Ky, so believe it or not, the white stuff started to melt. We did a whole lot of nothing. Oh that was nice. We enjoyed our little gifts from the cruise...personally I could have showered 20 times with my spa products my mom brought back for me. We visited Barnes & Noble, ate at Don Pablos, had homemade breakfasts, and did more nothing. :~) It was FABULOUS!!!


Kicked back Kiddos!

No really, it's melting!!!

Notice the coffee cup...it's Dad's but I got to drink out of it our last morning there over breakfast!

So, we welcomed Mom home from the cruise in style! A much needed visit for me!!! Have A Great Week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still not over the surprise...lol! I'm glad you enjoyed doing nuthin' but I was feeling like there should have been something to do!

Enjoyed every minute myself!
♥ Love ♥ to all!

Salzwedel Family said...

Sounds like a perfect visit. I'm so glad you were able to get away and enjoy your family.

Anonymous said...

Every girl needs a good cry... and a good cup of coffee. LOL