We had to paint those pumpkins, ya know. And what could be better to follow up pumpkin painting than with oooey, goooey caramel apples? Homemade. I felt the need to say that. I guess it was the unwrapping of the delectable caramels that made me want to declare "homemade." That can take a while.


I've officially packed up the summer clothes and they are ready for the attic. The fall/winter items are now residing in the drawers and closets. My fingers are chilly and coffee sounds good. But it's supper time. So, maybe I'll make breakfast.
Oh, oh, oh....Katie and Mark leave tonight for Louisville and then they will be Ethiopia bound this weekend, Lord willing to meet their wee Judson Sunday or Monday....I stopped by to say my goodbyes and jump up and down with her one last time. I do believe we'll be having special prayer for them tonight and then I won't see her again until she's packing baby Judson through the airport gate. Praise the LORD! The whole hustle and bustle at her house...suitcases, some packed, some not, chaos....I just loved it! How exciting. They've waited longer than anyone I know to finally complete this adoption. God is so amazing. Join me in praying for them while they begin the final leg of this journey!


2 comments:
I know Avery was happy to be able to paint that punkin...LOL!
Paw went into Walmart a bit ago and brought out a bag of caramels...I took one bite and declared "Now that is the taste of Autumn"!! BTW...have you corrected your sign yet ;D
We love you all!♥
PS...my Word Verification was "tangypod"...LOL! Who comes up with this language???
OK, your last couple of posts are making me hungry. Those apples look delicious!
It's so exciting to hear of another family coming together. I love these stories.
Post a Comment