XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Free Music & Together For Adoption






I recently visited Spirit of Adoption and she was plugging JJ Heller's free album. I went, I downloaded, and I LOVED! She has a "Nora Jones" type sound, Christian lyrics. Loved it. So, I'm passing along (Ya know I have a HUGE fan base --insert rolling eyes here) but even you few out there....go check it out. You can hear samples of the songs first if you like. Nothing like free music. It was so funny. I was SO excited. I love music, but due to obvious circumstances, it hasn't been top on my priority list. It's only free until November 1st, so bust a move, people! :~)

Also, wanted to throw a plug in for:

I'm really, really wishing I could attend this!! It's a bit of a drive for me, so I am looking forward to downloading the messages from this conference. I can't wait to hear what I'm sure will be a refreshing, Christian perspective on the beauty, blessing, and challenges of adoption.

Spread the word about this conference and your name will be thrown in the pot for this book:

You can read more about it over at the Together For Adoption Blog

The "end-of-the-month-ansy-feelings" are starting to kick in around here. I can't wait for our monthly update. I just want to see him. After the hurricanes and storms and flooding...just for my eyes to see him. Looking forward to that. I know that the next few days holds much to do, so it will be a distraction for a bit.

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Love the new bloggy look...it looks all "scrapbooky" ;D

The link to my blog is to my old private one though...if you ever update it.

Love,
♥ Mama ♥

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom, the new look is cute. :)

lori shepler - said...

love the new look!!