XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Recap..Wow, What A Whirlwind!!

We've had an excellent weekend with my parents. We soooo love it when they come for a visit. We have so much fun! It threatened to be a tough weekend. We thought maybe Bubs was coming down with walking pneumonia, and the reality is, he probably was, though his xray came back clear. They put him on an antibiotic because they could hear the rattle, and he had such a rough cough! Still has spells. It was his first xray from the doctor (besides the chiropractor when he was knee high) and he thought it was SO cool. Thankfully, we noticed a dramatic difference after two doses of antibiotic and we were very thankful.

So, Nan & Paw got to see the kids play a ball game, along with Memaw & Pepaw. That was fun, driving all over the county to catch the games.

Then, Saturday, Sis had her Kindergarten graduation. She showed off her math skills, bible verse memorization, and reading abilities. Then, Bub had a recital for Nan & Paw. All of that deserved homemade certificates from mom, and then a visit to Coldstone Creamery for a treat!

Yesterday was the family reunion at a Civil War state park where I'm from. The kids had a good time with that, even though it was HOT, HOT, HOT. I'm so gonna be looking for a pool this week. :~P

Here's the photo recap. Have a great week!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, those are great pictures. :)
I guess we are going swimming Tuesday to the G's. Coming?

Anonymous said...

I just love your parents. Have I told you lately how pretty you are. Your are so photogenic. Did I spell that right?

Anonymous said...

Home safe and sound!
Had a great visit, loved every minute with ya'll!
Even bon qui qui...LOL!

Love & Hugs,
Nanny and Paw!