So, tonight, I was treated to my first ever mani/pedi.
Oh. For. The. Love. Of. Electric. Massage. Chairs.
Oh. For. The. Love. Of. Electric. Massage. Chairs.
So, first one of my dearest friends and I hit Panera, eat a wonderfully clean supper, I grab a caramel latte (yes, a delish caramel latte) and we head to Elegant Nails.
So, yes, my dears, I sit in a wonderful massage chair while my feet are thoroughly soaked, scrubbed, razored, massaged...ahhhhh.
And then, the little foreign lady insists we try acrylic nails. What the hay. You let me sit in this chair, and you can just do whatever you want, my new little foreign friend. I don't even know what acrylic nails are. But she says, "Trust me. You like." Ok. Sure. Just don't turn the chair off.
See?!?! Mom, you should SEE the miracle they worked on my heels. It's not "100%" but you know how bad they were. They feel wonderful!!!

And the nails. Oh yeah, baby. Acrylic.
So, I think all adoptive moms should be treated to this FAB experience, and if I could, I would send you, one and all, to your very own mani/pedi.
I guess I'll just send you this cyber-experience instead. This is funny. This is TOTALLY the way the sweet nail ladies talked. They were totally sweet, but I can't help but wonder what they were saying about my feet. :~)


3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your IBESR exit! You deserved it!
Wow...those acrylics make your pingers look even longer!!
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy such a treat, sweet girl...L♥ve U!
woo-la-la!! Nicee!! =)
Post a Comment