We've said before that Joshua's feet make him fit right in with our family. In other words, his feet are not little.People (meaning more than one, on different occasions) have said that Joshua's strong facial features remind them of Daniel.
All of that is well and good. But, now I have more proof that he belongs to us :~)
In this series of pictures, Joshua is stacking chairs. He's very consumed with the task at hand (family character trait), and if you'll notice, his little tongue is out.
I was famous for such a thing when I was little and Steve (and his dad) are known for it as well.
This series in particular brought me quite a bit of joy. My boy looks healthy, thoughtful, and bright. And he sticks his tongue out. Like a true B.

5 comments:
Gotta l♥ve him!!!
I'm glad we were able to take those pictures. He was even smiling until a little girl his age tried to take away the chairs.
-Debbie
OH Debbie, a million thank-yous for taking those pictures! And even to know that he WAS smiling is great!
He is a true "B" in every way that matters! What a sweet boy.
SO cute!! Isn't it amazing the way God hand-picks our children for us? Mine has my personality and is like me in so many ways! Very cool.
Post a Comment