
Last Saturday, after weeks filled with heavy emotions, huge decisions, lots of in-laws, and sheer exhaustion, we spent a day decompressing with dear friends...Dear friends that own a boat. YahooO!
It was awesome. Our first tubing experience. We hung on for dear life. Steve skied, and Daniel tried. The tube was by far our favorite.

Thanks, friends!
Speaking of O-H-I-O, my parents are on their way to Kentucky as I type! I'm sooo excited about this! They'll be here for the weekend, and then they take off for Ohio on Sunday...with the kids and ME! We wish Steve could come for the whole week, but we just don't have enough vacation time to spare with hopefully a trip to Haiti in our future. So, he'll come down the following weekend. Nothing like escaping the busyness of things by a trip to Mom & Dad's. I can't wait to have coffee in the mornings on the backyard swing and shop and diddle daddle with them. Even a trip to a water park with my brother. So, we're super excited. While we're gone, Steve can catch up on the garden, mow the yard, meet with churchmen for coffee, and help his brother out at his Dad's house as the estate will be a project for probably a year at least. Those things are easier to do with no children and wife around! So, Ohio, here we come!


3 comments:
What part of Ohio are you coming to? I am in Pickerington Southeast of Columbus.
Christina
Amanda that is sooo close to us! Hope hope that you have the most wonderful time!
Christina
Sounds like the perfect distraction! Wisconsin's only a couple of states over...the doors always open.
Post a Comment