No matter what, birthday parties must and shall go on! Monday, Avery turned 7! My baby is growing up! She's been WAY into Polly Pockets as of late, so that's pretty much all the birthday fairy brought her :~) I found a great deal on Ebay and loaded her down with Polly Pockets. Plus, everyone bought her new Polly Pockets for the most part. Her room is now a Polly Pocket Playland. 7 is FUN!
She is so excited to go shopping with all of her birthday money! I think we'll stick with a bit more practical for that shopping spree....maybe a new swimsuit and a backpack for school and a lunch box...and if only I could talk her into piercing her ears! Not happening, though.
She is so excited to go shopping with all of her birthday money! I think we'll stick with a bit more practical for that shopping spree....maybe a new swimsuit and a backpack for school and a lunch box...and if only I could talk her into piercing her ears! Not happening, though.
Swim N Splash Dolphin Set From Nanny & Paw...she played with it all afternoon when it came in the mail!


Mommy whipped up a Polly Pocket Cake last minute...but she loved it!


We are always surrounded by those we love on our birthdays...so much fun!
Part of the massive ebay polly pocket purchase was a cruise boat...it reminds us of Nanny!
Overall, a GRAND 7th birthday for a wonderful little girl!


2 comments:
What a cute cake! You are so creative!
Can't wait to play cruise ship!
;D
PS...canceled my Facebook, I just did not like it...I'll stick with what I know for now.
Adorable cake! Jasmine has a ton of pet shop stuff but she doesn't play with toys. She just doesn't. Drive me crazy. She will play forever with electronic stuff but not dolls, miniatures, stuffed animals, building toys, nothing.
Post a Comment