XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Putting Away Laundry.

The Haitian Way.
Oh. And She's Missing Two Front Teeth, Now.


I read that IBESR released 19 dispensations recently. Out of approximately 200. Don't know if we're still in IBESR, or waiting on dispensation, so I don't really know what to feel. If the emotions of being out equal half of what it's like to be in, one day I anticipate enjoying cloud 9 to an amazingly ecstatic degree.


6 comments:

CG said...

Your daughter's a real pro! If you don't mind my asking, where did you read about the files that were released?

Amanda said...

GLA's website (Dixie) and the Bethany Haiti blog that works through GLA. They received one family's release.

Also, I read there that the French Embassy enquired what the "hold up" was and I'm reading into that...possibly it could be a little push on behalf of all adoptive families. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little toothless Haitian Lady ;D

Salzwedel Family said...

That's a cute little Haitian laundry lady you have!

I hope you are one of the released. That would be amazing news!

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping.

Katy said...

Wow....interesting news! I second that ecstatic feeling....still waiting here..Cute toothless pics!=)