XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Wintry, Cold Homefront

Yep, it's still quiet. We're still praying that we hear something from Haiti soon. Avery helped me whip up some fabulous minestrone tonight. Avery and Daniel are a bit under the weather with icky colds. Poor Daniel. He's sneezed at least 500 times today. Avery is stuffy and lazing around. I tried to get her to take a nap, but she wasn't sleepy. SO, we're just hanging out at home. Wouldn't want to go anywhere. It's bone-chilling cold in these parts. No snow. Just cold. Wish it would snow. Then we'd have something to look at. :~)

Here's Avery helping in her cooking clothes (thanks Nan!)

And here are the kids cuddled down, sharing germs over a Nintendo DS.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like I need to buy her a cooking stool until the Burke "genes" kick in...lol!

I just sent Paw out into the single didget morning to get supplies...another winter storm warning...sigh...you can have my snow...for sure...I'm already sick of it!!

I hope the babies get over their "ick" soon, bless their hearts!!♥♥

Praying for Joshua!

Bill and Christina said...

I pray that they get better!

Christina

Anonymous said...

What's cooking, Doc? :o)

Salzwedel Family said...

That's a cute little chef you have there!

Yes, we are enjoying the blustery temps here too. It's supposed to be a balmy -45 tomorrow...yee haw!