President Preval - Pardon for Biological Children:On Thursday, January 15, 2009, President Preval had a meeting with the new IBESR director regarding the issue of families who have biological children who want to adopt in Haiti. President Preval told the IBESR director that the families should be able to adopt in Haiti even if these families have biological children. Good News for many children in Haiti & for those families who want to adopt them!
I just found this update on A Child's Voice. She's reputable, from what I've been told.
I'm sobbing.
Grabbing hold of any little thing and going with it, I tell you. Praise God for this manna! God knows what we need to hear, and when we need to hear it. I don't know what this means totally, other than it sounds WONDERFUL to hear Haiti's president support adoption, regardless of biological children. Now, for our files to move....right now, I'm just going to PRAISE HIM for working in the hearts of kings...
Have a good weekend.

7 comments:
Great News!!!!
Yes, that IS great news!
I read this too!!! isn't this wonderful news!!!
Awesome news! Another nugget of hope...
Great news, one step at a time. :)
so glad to hear this news! we have been in IBESR since August and have 2 home grown kids. Let the files start roling:O)
That is just wonderful news. Take every morsel of manna you can get!
Post a Comment