We've had a great three day weekend. Today we hung out with friends. Daniel played out in the snow for 45 minutes, came in, had hot chocolate, did his chores, and went back out from 10:30-1:30!!! No frost bite! He was too busy moving and shaking to get frost bite. He made this little snowman with his buddy. They worked VERY hard. I played dutch blitz with buddies all afternoon and still managed to keep up with my laundry. Avery has informed me that she's ready for summer. **shiver** Me, too!
I figured out how to put pictures on my IPod. That was cool. I was happy about that. I ran into a couple that are adopting a little fellow from China and she was showing him off on her IPod. I had to figure that out!!! Now I can show off Joshua. I scrapbooked a LOT and got caught up on Joshua's scrapbook this weekend. That was therapuetic. Something about looking at him makes me feel better. Even just photos. We rejoiced over the positive, encouraging news we heard about President Preval, but we continue to storm the gates.
We've heard wonderful sermons on the sanctity of human life. I'm reading the Attributes of God by A.W. Pink. It's so helpful to me to read about what God is like....it makes me shut my mouth in so many ways, and just be thankful that I have a GOD like HIM!!
A three day weekend doesn't slow down the laundry tradition around here. And yes, we are watching 24. We got caught up and we're ready to watch it tonight! We're also watching American Idol. Those are the two shows we're into. And Kentucky Basketball.
All in all, normal stuff. Every day stuff. While we wait for the amazing, incredible stuff. :~)
Oh and our great big family surprise is coming up. This weekend, actually. It would be FAB-TABULOUS for this to be a celebration. Keep praying!!!!

4 comments:
Pink's "Attributes of God" may very well be my favorite book of all time, next to the Bible. It has done wonders for helping me to find peace in this miserable adoption process. In fact, I think I need to go read a chapter or two, NOW.
Aww, thanks. We are praying that we are out soon too. I am so looking forward to what your suprise is....
Big family surprise???
2ยบ here this morning...I'm with Avery...where is summer...oh wait...I'm going to summer in just 12 days...woot!!
Post a Comment