XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh La-La- Ornaments!!

Last night was the Ladies Ornament Party at church. I came home with what I wanted. I had to do some wheeling, dealing, whining, and pleading.....but I got it :~) Actually, I think everyone was just merciful to me. A very talented friend from church (Andrea!) painted the church for an ornament. I had called her and asked her to, so I can take slight credit! And I wanted it! She even warned everyone on the bag tag that I was going to steal it. hee hee.



Also, yesterday, I visited Mandy's Moon and created an ornament for our tree that I'm very excited about. Can't wait for it to get here. My sweet Joshua may be a world away this Christmas, but this ornament will always remind us of how we waited on him. Most of the ornaments on my tree are special or have meaning. I love it. Now we'll add this one. I'm fervently hoping and praying we won't have to add a "waiting in 2009" ornament next Christmas.


Those ornaments sure did help my day yesterday. It was rather stinky otherwise. It's the little things in life....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lady, your phone is not working. :)

Salzwedel Family said...

I'm glad these great ornaments brought some happiness to your day. It also helped remind me I have one ornament I did not hang on the tree which is a blog post in the making!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I just now realized the top ornie was a painting...when I looked at it hurridly this morning I thought it was a picture...awesome talent...she should go into business!

Hang in there...you are doing great for Joshua and by everyone else...

Remember...
"For he is our peace!"
Eph 2:14a

crispy said...

CUTE!!! Very sweet.