XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cozy Christmas Tree, Hot Chocolate Recipe

Thanks for your tannenbaum tips :~) I'm pleased enough! I drug out the tripod, messed with the settings, shut down all of the lights except the tree....very cozy.

I used the flash on this to show off the new countdown calendar I found...I was so excited. My brother and I loved our countdown calendar growing up.

And this photo has a hint of what the weekend holds in store for a Mommy/Daughter Date....Don't worry, pictures will follow!

We cozied down for a little bit tonight with this wonderful hot chocolate and marshmallows. It makes a lot! Yum!! Also a good idea for homemade gifts.

Camper's Hot Cocoa Mix

8 qt. box powdered milk
6 oz. jar powdered creamer
1 lb. powdered sugar
16 oz. Nestle Quick or other chocolate powdered drink mix

Combine all ingredients, sifting through well. Store in an airtight container. Spoon to taste in a cup of hot water (or if you're looking for super rich, warm milk!!) Top with marshmallows if desired.
Have a cozy weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOhhhhh Ahhhhhhh Purdy!!!

I need a tripod...and a fresh SD card ;~D

Salzwedel Family said...

Beautiful tree! Have a fun mommy/daughter day.

Tracy said...

Nice photos!! I am impressed. If I didn't have the stomach bug today we were supposed to go cut ours down!!

steffany said...

Beautiful tree. Your pictures came out great!

Angela said...

Just lovely tree!! I love the curling up with Cocoa bit. I wish we lived closer. I bet we would have SOOO much fun together. Maybe one day we could hang out sippin' cocoa.