It sure seems that way, lately. My 'postworthy' things have been weekend events! Just for the record: The custard cream pie turned out ok for a custard pie. I was thinking more cream...I'm just going to dig out my granny's recipe and go from there. I don't think IT can go wrong. :~) I made up for the disaster by making some YUMM-O Chicken Cheese Steak Sandwiches this weekend, and a delish pot roast. I feel my confidence level rising once again ;~)
So, Friday evening was the annual B. Fall Party. We eat tons of chili and desserts, drink hot apple cider, the kids run around like nuts in the dark (this year, Mr. B. chased them, hootin' and hollerin' the whole way with toilet paper wrapped around his head!!), watch funny skits, and listen to the boys play their instruments.
So, Friday evening was the annual B. Fall Party. We eat tons of chili and desserts, drink hot apple cider, the kids run around like nuts in the dark (this year, Mr. B. chased them, hootin' and hollerin' the whole way with toilet paper wrapped around his head!!), watch funny skits, and listen to the boys play their instruments.
I LOVE traditions!!!!
My Avery & her buddy, and Daniel threw together a Robin Hood costume!


Lil' Mr. in a dino costume, and then trying to chug back some apple cider. Hee hee.


Avery & Mom on the hayride

A silly skit

And this video isn't really high quality as it'd done with my camera, but it's the guys pickin' and grinnin'...and a quick sweep of all the people I dearly love. These folks are some of the sweetest, most supportive folks on the face of the planet, by the grace of GOD!

3 comments:
I love Daniels facial expressions...he should be an actor some day...LOL!
Little B is sooooo cute...I wish we could have spent more time with him!!
Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Love Ya'll!♥
Now that looks like a good time!!! I love the weekends.
Your family has such fun adventures. It's a blast to follow along. ;)
Doesn't it just totally warm your heart to be surrounded by amazing people?
Post a Comment