We're taking fall break just like everyone else this week. Monday, I played catchup from the camping trip. Yesterday, we went on a day trip to Nashville to visit our friends that were visiting Nashville.



Susan and I were able to eat our Chick Fil A in peace and walk the mall (we had the baby but it was still peaceful..he was a good boy!). I found some much needed church clothes for Avery at Children's Place on mega clearance. I stuffed a bag for a GREAT price. I was so excited! She still needs tights, leggings, and shoes, but it will come. I've got the rest of the week! Uncle Brandon graciously watched the older kids for the day by the hotel pool. There was only one bloody toe mishap, but frankly, it's too ick to talk about. I'll just leave it at "this too, shall heal." And it wasn't anybody's fault :~)
Then, we all ganged up on the mall one more time to enjoy Rainforest Cafe and let the kids see the fish at Bass Pro, check out the Disney Store and Barnes & Noble. Typical kid favorites. We ate at the Rainforest for practically free because of a server error. That was super! Drove home last night late...pooped.

I'd like to continue on my fall cleaning spree (I cleaned and shampooed the van Monday) with my house and laundry, etc. We need to go the library. I'd like to hit some second hand stores....and it's already WEDNESDAY! What's a girl to do??
Oh, and though it's early, this is Mr. Joshua's Christmas gift....I need to find a way to get it to him for Christmas...I have a few weeks, but it was just so cute. The crib toy hippo giggles. :~)
Pray for our file. I'm growing increasingly apprehensive about it. The "what if we don't pass?" creepy thoughts haunt me in ways that are just toooooo terrible to put on this blog for the moment. I need to remember that GOD is stronger than any possible terrible scenario today (JJ Heller lyrics)...or any other day. He is in control...He loves Joshua more than I do....He is good.
Pray for our file. I'm growing increasingly apprehensive about it. The "what if we don't pass?" creepy thoughts haunt me in ways that are just toooooo terrible to put on this blog for the moment. I need to remember that GOD is stronger than any possible terrible scenario today (JJ Heller lyrics)...or any other day. He is in control...He loves Joshua more than I do....He is good. 

4 comments:
I wish I could have gone to Opry Mills with ya'll!...boo!!
That is a cute prezzy for Joshua!
Missing ya'll!!
praying for you girl!!
lori
http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/
chatterboxls@aol.com
Hey!! Wanna drive to KINGSPORT?
Looks like a fun break. I seriously need to eat at a Chik Fil A. Everybody talks about them, but we don't have them around here.
Praying for your file. Don't let Satan's thoughts of doubt creep in. You are right...God is watching over this whole thing & He loves Joshua more than anyone.
Post a Comment