XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, October 13, 2008

Back From The Great Outdoors!


What a fun time. We actually ended up staying two nights instead of one. After you set up camp, it's just better to stay as many as you can. Chili dogs, dump cake, smores, pancakes, sausage, bacon, coffee, apple cider...yep, we ate good. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. In fact, it was a wee bit more warm than normal for October. I'm beginning to hope it cools down soon! I think the final head count for Friday night was 53! Saturday we dwindled for the night to just 5 families. Now for lots of pictures:
Uncle Sean Shows Us The Moon

Eat, eat, eatingOur little camp site

Enjoying our friend's jet ski and pontoonMy handsome hubby loves the great outdoorsPhoto Fun

Though I'm tired and have a LOT to catch up on today, it was refreshing and totally worth it. What a beautiful world the Lord has made. Enjoy your Monday!


5 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad you had an amazing time. Thinking about all the yummy food you ate is making my mouth water.

Anonymous said...

You do have some pretty color in that area!

You are a better woman than me...I can't/won't do camping...unless I'm in a luxury camper ;D

Love ya'll!♥

Anonymous said...

I need to email you some more pictures. :) Good times!

Angela said...

You have such a fun family!

Anonymous said...

How was the Wave Runner? Looked like a great weekend!