XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rice Krispie Castle


Daniel's been studying medieval times, specifically castles last week. So, over the weekend, Daddy helped the kids create a Rice Krispie Castle.

Daniel's team ended up winning a "Backyard Baseball" tournament on Saturday. Oh, it was hot. He was excited, though. I'll try to post pictures of that soon. I actually didn't take my camera so I'm waiting on Aunt Cristina to email me some. :~)



Labor Day was fun. I did a bit of cleaning, Steve did a lot of mowing, and then we spent the afternoon at the annual LD church picnic. It was fun as always...good eats. But, I do believe it's the hottest I remember. So hot I didn't even play volleyball. That's a first.
I've messed with the blog a bit. I wanted to be able to look at the videos of my little man any time I wanted. I did very well on his actual birthday. We were very busy, and the party was fun. However, I experienced a crash on Sunday, and it's been slow coming up. I can't make time move fast enough. The emotions and concerns are often overwhelming. I want our family complete. Here. I can't WAIT for the day they declare him ours.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a neat Crispy Castle, kids!!

Love ya'll!♥♥♥♥♥

Salzwedel Family said...

That's the yummiest looking castle I've ever seen!

I'm glad you got the videos to work. Sorry things are getting hard. I know how you feel and I know the longing is only going to get worse once I actually hold her. Praying here...

CG said...

Wow, I NEVER could have built that without eating it! So cool!

Anonymous said...

Paw says...hey give me one of those castle bricks! ;)