Our house we've owned since 2001 and haven't lived in since 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone made an offer in APRIL of this year.
Yep, that's six months ago.
I don't care. We're down for an appointment to close Friday!
No more responsibility 3 hours away.
I'm really happy about it. Don't care how much we lost on it. Just thankful it won't be ours anymore.
One less thing to wait on in my life. :~)
This actually makes things kick into major overdrive around here. We'll be gone the whole weekend so we can visit with family after the closing.
We're preparing for the BBQ fundraiser. Wood and pallets are on schedule to be picked up tomorrow. Next week holds LOTS of preparation. I'll keep you posted. Steve's sister will also be visiting due to a business trip nearby. She's bringing cousin Zach.
The following weekend will be a fundraiser garage sale. Gotta go through my house and get ready for all of that. Big, multi-family sale, so I'm hoping it does well.
So busy times are upon us once again. Keepin' things exciting. Have a GREAT weekend!


4 comments:
I'm so happy about the closing!!!
Hey, I love that picture but for some reason I can't save it from your site...could you email it to me?? Purdy please?☺
Excellent news regarding the house! Great picture of your family. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
What a relief!!
Did it happen? Did it close today?
Soooo happy for you!
Post a Comment