
Apparently, Avery had gotten caught in a strong undercurrent and the rest of the crew was forming a human chain in order to save her life. Isn't that sweet?
Daniel received K'Nex in the mail from Aunt Tina, Uncle Chris & the boys....he's been playing with them nonstop ever since. He's made many, many vehicles. This, I'm told, is a formula car.

We're heading out the door momentarily to go blueberry picking. That will be a first for us. Some of our favorite berry books are:
Blueberries For Sal
Jamberry
Check 'em out. Great books!
Big, BIG, BIG fundraiser plan in the works. More on that later.
I sat in front of Pastor Keith and his dear friend Miguel Castillo at the Missions Conference last night. Mr. Castillo has an extensive ministry across the island in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. I shared pictures of our dear Joshua, and he gave me a little booklet of children's catechisms (Bible based questions and Bible verses) for children, in Creole! I thought it was such a thoughtful thing! I can't read it but I dearly love having it! Wasn't that sweet?
Have a happy Wednesday!


1 comment:
Those kids have so much fun, and such active imaginations!!♥
OK...now I'm feeling left out on the birthdays...I want to wait till you get here but now it seems so far away...sigh!!!
If ya'll aren't here by August 1 I guess I'll mail late gifts, but I don't wanna!!
Love ya'll!♥
Post a Comment