XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Few More Things....

Wow, I've really been creative in blog titles lately! **sarcasm**


Yesterday, we had our last art class of the school year. We managed to have our art presentations, decorate patriotic shirts, have snacks, and then free play time in the backyard before the thunder began to rumble.
After that, the rain began. When it had subsided a bit, Steve went out to the garden with the kids. Between our property and the property behind us is a ditch. The kids LOVE the ditch. They have to climb up blocks and over the fence to get to it. They've built a little bridge over the ditch out of an old car mat and sticks. They find frogs, bugs, and CRAWDADS. Look at this MONSTER. It's actually very big. They brought it INSIDE my house. To which I cringed and quickly sent them (and their daddy) back outside.

I'll eat you, my prettttyyy!!!!!
In other news around here, I dropped my super high speed internet today to the Lite version. I'm saving 25 dollars on the bill. I can handle the slower picture uploads for that.
We're going strawberry picking today.
I have an awful crick in my neck. I think the new pillows I purchased last week are TOO puffy.
Have a good day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a crawfish that big!

It's a muntant...runnnnn!!!

Make me some strawberry preserves please....purdy please with strawberries on top....♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

that's a mutant, all right!! Sean eats those babies, so bring them over, will throw them on the grill. LOL