I got a little tickle out of this photo update. He must have heard what our Christmas tree requires in order to look at it :~)
Another healthy photo update, for which we are thankful. He's wearing stuff from Mom, from head to toe. He hates those flip flops, but I'm sure they did it for me. I bet he took them off right away! He's also playing with a cell phone. Imagine that! I sure wish he could CALL me :~) 27 months old.
We're still in MOI. That's the last Haitian stage. Once we exit, he'll score a nice, little Haitian passport. Please pray that we'll exit soon.
We're also still awaiting the DNA test to be scheduled with the U.S. Embassy. We have no idea when that will resume. Please pray that it will happen soon.


6 comments:
He's in my prayers daily!♥
So very cute!
By the way, I love the new look!
Awesome picture! Praying for your MOI exit & DNA testing!
He is so precious, Amanda. Praying for you!
What a honey!
Post a Comment