XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, September 21, 2009

Glorious Lord's Day!

We are praising God for the work that God has done in our son's heart. Yesterday, he was baptized and welcomed into our church family. With thankful hearts, we know that salvation is a gift of God, not of works, and none of us can boast. We are so happy to look at Daniel as our son, and our brother!
May God continue to work in his young life as he grows into a young man and may he serve his Savior and Creator all of his days...We have no greater joy than this, than to hear that our children are walking in the truth.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the next best thing to being there...thanks so much for recording this so that I could hear his precious confession and see him Baptized! I'm wiping happy tears as I type.
Love you Daniel!

CG said...

Praise God! That's one more adoption that is complete!

Angela said...

Just beautiful! Did you cry? I got teary eyed watching the video. So precious!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

What a wonderful day!