XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Top 5 Family Fotos

It's hard to get family shots on vacation, unless you run into nice, southern people that volunteer to do so. We got a few, though, and I was happy. I totally forgot my tripod, so I had to work with whatever I could get!

5 & 4: Old Mill, Pigeon Forge...No Southern Folks here, so we took turns with the kids.

3: A shot on a wooden bridge, running water in the park, taken by Daniel.

2: Laurel Falls, Smoky Mountain National Park

1. Top of the Skylift, Gatlinburg, TN.

4 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Now that's a good lookin' bunch! Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I definately want to go back when the water is flowing like that!

Still can't click...humpf! Loved the pic of you two that Daniel took! ;D

Kathy Cassel said...

Very nice photos. What great scenery.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...I especially like the one of you all in front of the waterfall. Cool.

Andrea

I made the comment about Avery and the ski lift above too...forgot to sign my name.