My last post was on my wildest dreams. My wildest dreams are officially colliding with reality now. No, we haven't heard the good news that we're out yet, but my dear sweet man made what some of you would consider a "fantasy" purchase last night, but I'm calling it a "faith" purchase.
I just believe that we'll be out of IBESR soon. I truly do. I'm praying that it soon becomes our reality. So, we had some time last night in Louisville waiting to pick up Steve's sister from the airport after we ate at my favorite restaurant (On The Border) and where else would we go but Target? I took him right back to the baby department to drool over stuff.
And we saw this carseat.

It's an Eddie Bauer 3 in 1. It will last a LONG time.
It's cushy. Side Impact tested. Stylish. It was expensive. But it was on sale.
A sale that Steve declared was TOO good to pass up.
So we didn't.
And I cried as we packed it out of Target.
Then I laughed uncontrollably.
So, we just celebrated getting out of IBESR. I just know it's gonna happen soon.


5 comments:
Love this verse:
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Heb 1:11
I'm so glad you have a faith-filled Hubby!!
Hooray for faith purchases! Believing with you that sweet Joshua will be out very soon.
Good stuff.... Now, let's get that baby of yours and put him in it!!!
Good news is sure to be headed your way.
I am so glad that you did that!! :))) FUN! :)
Awesome....I love impulse purchases and faith, and SO cute! Praying more rejoicing comes THIS WEEK!
Post a Comment