XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, April 13, 2009

My Mom's Give-Away!

My Mom has a blog. She started it for me. I'm always calling her needing a recipe emailed or whatnot, so I told her to start a blog with all of the needed recipes. Of course, I'll still call her. But that way, if she's at Walmonster, I can just look it up on the internet. Good ol' internet.

Anywho.

She's giving away THREE things :~) A Gooseberry Patch Cookbook, A Sweet Spring Apron (which I want, thank-you) and a Gooseberry Patch Booklet.
Stop in and leave a comment. She'd be thrilled, and you could win :~)

In other news, we shampooed our carpets today. Yeeeehaw. My feet are wet. They've been wet all day. I bet they're wrinkly, too. Resurrection Sunday was great! We had friends over for lunch and the kids all played outside. Then, after evening service, we had a ton of people over for leftovers and fellowship. A long, full day. I didn't take any pictures. I was busy. Oh well.

This week, we host a lunch for a pastor from the Dominican Republic (country attached to Haiti) who does a lot of work in Haiti and the poorer areas of the D.R. Also, a man from Haiti. He's as white as I am, but Haitian, according to my pastor. It's on Thursday, and we're all looking forward to it very much. SO, I'm trying to get the last of my spring cleaning finished this week.
Steve's had a long weekend, with Good Friday off, thru today. A lot accomplished. Tonight we're going to kick back and watch 24. I'm not horribly interesting, am I?

2 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I visited your moms blog a while ago after you left a comment while logged in as her. I couldn't figure out why this woman from Tammy's Sweet Life was talking like she knew me...I did manage to put two & two together though ;o)

The lunch sounds great! I would really love to make a trip back to Haiti. I'm praying to be able to do that next year some time. That place is just in my blood. I can't wait for a report on the lunch!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky love sweet daughter o' mine...I'm sure you think you'll get an extra chance at the goodies right?? ;D

Welome to any of your friends that would like to visit any time!