XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday, January 9, 2009

Not Much Happening...

That pretty much sums it all up. We've been very busy getting back into a routine this week. At least somewhat of a routine. We're on the home stretch as I type with school. I need to clean some more. Saturdays are my cleaning days, but Daniel has two basketball games tomorrow, then we're going out to see Grandpa, so I need to clean today.
As for Haiti, who knows. I try to keep my negativity to a minimum, especially on here. I don't want to be a whine bag. I have to say that each day that passes with absolutely no news and no knowledge of anything at all makes me literally feel ill. I've had my share of moments this week. I guess sometimes it's like that. Ebbs and flows. I hate to say it, but it seems very surreal and dreamlike today. You know. Not real. Of course, just three days ago, I was crying so hard over it, it was painful. I had a flashback of when I miscarried. That's how hard I was crying. So, maybe I've hit that "numb" stage after such a cry.
No word of anything officially. I've heard that anyone with biological children will need presidential waver. That would mean us. I have no idea how long that takes. People are coming and going out of IBESR. People that entered after us. That just shows there's no real rhyme or reason to it all.
I just wish I had some little glimmer of something. Something.
Keep Praying.

3 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

hey amanda,

i think that is true for those with bio children. it was true for us and some dear friends of ours. hang in there, God has a plan, knows your heart, hears your prayers, and see's your tears. your son will be home!

hang in there!

Tara aka T said...

Hold fast. :) That's all I can say. *hugs* Still praying here.

Anonymous said...

It hurts me to hear you so down...who knew it would be such a rocky road.

Paw and I l♥ve you!!