XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, December 1, 2008

Fa La La La Lahggghhhhhh

I just spent most of my morning revamping my blog. Took me longer than it does to put up a REAL Christmas tree. Of course, it's Monday, after a holiday, so I'm lacking real motivation.


I made it through my first major holiday while pining after my Haitian boy. Did you miss his picture? Here...I'll post it again.
Is he not soooo handsome?? Anyway, I made it through. It was long. It was hard. I'm glad I have a husband. He was very helpful. I'm making many a plan right now and praying my parents don't get snowed in for Christmas. I do better when I'm busy and this holiday just wasn't busy enough. Black Friday was great! Very busy and fun. I'm the type of person that has to do the Elisabeth Elliott "Do the next thing" kind of personality. Must. Stay. Busy.
Haven't heard ONE THING from Haiti. I'm wondering where my November update is, since it's DECEMBER 1!!!
As for life:
I've been crafty.
I've been into cheesy holiday movies.
I can't wait to decorate.
I'm almost finished shopping.
I need to wrap gifts.
We're starting a neat book for family worship this month.
I need to figure out Christmas Cards.
You know...the regular, wonderful Decemberish things to do. Ahhhh welcome distractions!
THANKS MOM FOR THE NEW HEADER!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There he is again!

XOXOXOXO Joshua!!!

Busy...we'll all be that way from here on out...yikes I really need to get my tree up like 3 hours ago!

I may wait until tomorrow though!
;~D

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping he's home by next year.

Salzwedel Family said...

With a list like that you will be busy indeed!