Our sweet boy is another month older today! Mommy doesn't forget these things! Keep holding on, baby! I pray time flies for you and me both! We received a copy of his Haitian birth certificate yesterday. Made me think about his birth parents. I pray God gives them the peace they need throughout this process.
************************
Katie & Mark got their necessary documents to bring Judson home yesterday morning in quite literally, the nick of time. Praise the LORD! So, Judson comes home on schedule. Lord willing, we'll be taking off for Louisville Saturday to meet up with them and cheer them out of the terminal! I've got some plans up my sleeve to make our trip to L'ville special while we wait.
************************
Now, being the procrastinator I am, I need to figure out costumes for my kids tomorrow night. Daniel wants to be Robin Hood and I'd like to help him out a bit....and Avery says she wants to be a cat. So....that will be my next project.
**************************



1 comment:
Happy 14 months precious baby!!! He's such a doll.
I think Jacques went into IBESR around the same time. Wouldn't it be great to get to travel together?
Excitedly waiting for good news for us both.
Joyfully,
Angela
Post a Comment