XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blackberry Cobbler!

I'm 28 today!!!

Lots of birthdays in this neck of the woods, huh? I'm all about celebrations, ya know. I thought I would be spending my 28th birthday with my parents in Ohio, and really, nobody can pull off a birthday like a mom! I even had my chocolate eclaire dessert planned. But alas, when life hands you tart blackberries....

MAKE BLACKBERRY COBBLER!

Hopefully, we'll still head to my parent's house before the month is finished. I really have NO complaints on this fine day. I have so many things to be thankful for. A year ago began our adventure in seeking out our adoption options. Today, I now have 3 children that I am lifting before the Lord our God....amazing what can happen in a year. I pray that the following year holds blessings beyond what we could have imagined. We want Joshua home to celebrate with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Paw would say he would need some ice cream with that ;)

Happy Birthday my sweet daughter, hope you had a lovely day!♥ Luv Ya! ♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,my friend!!

love you!

Amanda said...

Oh we have ice cream :~)