XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Labs Given The GO & JUNE UPDATE!!!!

I ran the labs by my doctor's office today and they called me after the doc. had looked at them. It's all good!!! My baby boy is HEALTHY! Praise the LORD! We'll be notarizing our acceptance letter tomorrow and turning it in!


Another sweet surprise for the day was the JUNE UPDATE! I didn't expect an update on my lil' buddy, since we received our referral last week, but I'll DEFINITELY take it. They've shaved his precious hair, but I know it will grow back and it's probably for his good. Check him out. Steve says he looks like he belongs in a "tough tots" program ;~) I think he looks PRECIOUS. See, he's waving at me :~) Oh how I pray for this child.

I'm signing off for the night, one thankful mama!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he does look like a big boy. Cute! He's probably feeling cooler with his hair off. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Praise God for the good lab results! So excited for you all and for this blessed little one!

Salzwedel Family said...

He looks adorable with his hair shaved! I'm so glad you got this news.

Anonymous said...

still darling :)
but boy I was diggin' his hair hehe

glad you heard word and all is well :thumbsup:

Anonymous said...

I like his shaved little head too :) and I see a cute little belly that I can't wait to pat :P
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I love this newest picture as he looks so snuggly in him's pj's! I just want to sit and rock him!♥

Elisabeth Barcellos said...

He is very very... cute. He is going to be a handsome young man. Not that your other kids aren't. haha. He is cute.

Stephanie said...

Praise God! Joshua is PRECIOUS.