Well, Tball is in fulllll swing, and my lil' Sis is finding her groove out on the field. She's a cubby. Isn't she cute? We're all about the cute.
So, in order to give you the optimum experience even though you can't be there, I created this little slide show. Oh how I wish you could see it in person. She was dancing, hopping, talking to invisible people, checking out her nails, bouncing, twirling....I mean, it should be called "TBall, The Musical" starring Sis!
It was a lot of fun watching her play! She made one run for the game, she retrieved the ball...and then hung onto it with everyone yelling at her to throw it. I asked her later why she didn't throw it. "I didn't know who to throw it to!" :~)She's loving it. Daniel's game was cancelled in the first inning and his team hadn't even bat yet. We're having lightning and thunder here. Besides, 8 o'clock games are hard to photograph. The lighting isn't all that great. But I know you grandparents aren't gonna be too happy without a hint of the cute lil' fella. Here he is...this is a photo before his first game on Saturday. He had some runs...no strike outs :~) I'll try to have more action shots of my Rocky in the future!

Investing in peanuts and crackerjacks,



2 comments:
Oh my....little A is the reason I love to watch t-ball!! She is a hoot!!
D looks a lot older in that uniform...I just don't know if I like this...they are supposed to stay babies...LOL!☺
how funny!!!! Those are great shots!!
Post a Comment